Chapters sent to publishers: Cultural Heritage Infrastructures in Digital Humanities
- Agiatis Benardou, Digital Curation Unit, IMIS-Athena Research Centre
- Erik Champion, School of Media Culture and Creative Arts, Faculty of Humanities, Curtin University
- Costis Dallas, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto & Digital Curation Unit, IMIS-Athena Research Centre
- Lorna Hughes, Humanities Advanced Technology Information Institute, School of Humanities, University of Glasgow
- Introduction by Agiatis Benardou, Erik Champion, Costis Dallas, Lorna Hughes.
- The Role of 3D Models in Virtual Heritage Infrastructures, by Erik Champion
- Internet Archaeology and digital scholarly communication, by Julian D. Richards.
- Crowds for clouds: Recent trends in humanities research infrastructures, by Tobias Blanke, Conny Kristel and Laurent Romary.
- The Ethnography of Infrastructures: Digital Humanities and Cultural Anthropology, by Gertraud Koch.
- Building Personal Research Collections in Art History, by Christina Kamposiori, Claire Warwick and Simon Mahony.
- Making sure the data fit the researchers. Data identification and investigation in European Holocaust Research Infrastructure (EHRI), by Veerle Vanden Daelen.
- Mubil: A Library-based Immersive Virtual Environment for Situated Historical Learning, by Alexandra Angeletaki and Marcello Carrozzino.
- Digital Heritage Tools in Ireland – a Review, by Sharon Webb and Aileen O’Carroll.
- From Europeana Cloud to Europeana Research: Tools, Users and Methods, by Agiatis Benardou, Alastair Dunning.